EFQRCode know how important privacy is to our users, and we strive to be clear about how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your personal information.
Dear users, welcome to read this agreement:
1. When you register the EFQRCode account, you provide the personal registration information according to the requirements of EFQRCode;
2. When you use EFQRCode website or App service, EFQRCode automatically receives and records information on your mobile device and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, date and time of access, software and hardware features, and web page records you need;
3. EFQRCode obtains user personal data from business partners through legal channels.
1. The keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by EFQRCode platform;
2. EFQRCode collects relevant information and data you published in EFQRCode, including but not limited to participatory activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
3. Violation of legal provisions or rules of EFQRCode and measures taken by EFQRCode to you.
1. EFQRCode will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party unless you have prior permission or the third party and EFQRCode provide services to you individually or jointly, and after the end of the service, they will be prohibited from accessing all such information, including all that they have previously been able to access;
2. EFQRCode also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information free of charge. If any EFQRCode platform user engages in the above activities, once found, EFQRCode has the right to terminate the service agreement with that user immediately;
3. For the purpose of serving users, EFQRCode may use your personal information to provide you with information of interest, including, but not limited to, products and services, or to share information with EFQRCode partners so that they can send you information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
Under the following circumstances, EFQRCode will disclose all or part of your personal information according to your personal wishes or legal provisions:
1. Disclosure to third parties with your prior consent;
2. To provide the products and services you require, you must share your personal information with third parties;
3. Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial bodies in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of administrative or judicial bodies;
4. If you violate relevant laws, regulations or EFQRCode service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose them to a third party;
5. If you are a qualified intellectual property complaint and have lodged a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
6. In a transaction created on EFQRCode platform, if either party has fulfilled or partially fulfilled its transaction obligations and made a request for information disclosure, EFQRCode has the right to decide to provide the user with necessary information such as the contact mode of the other party of the transaction, so as to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of disputes;
7. Other EFQRCode disclosures deemed appropriate by law, regulation or website policy.
The information and information collected by EFQRCode about you will be stored on the servers of EFQRCode and/or its affiliated companies. This information and information may be transmitted to your country, region or overseas where EFQRCode collects information and information and is accessed, stored and displayed abroad.
2. You have the right to accept or reject Cookies. You can reject Cookies by modifying the browser settings. But if you choose to reject Cookies, you may not be able to log in or use EFQRCode network services or functions that depend on Cookies;
3. The relevant information obtained through Cookies established by EFQRCode will be applicable to this policy.
1. EFQRCode account has security protection function. Please keep your username and password information properly. EFQRCode will ensure that your information is not lost, abused or altered by encrypting user passwords and other security measures. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also note that there is no "perfect security measures" on the information network;
2. When using EFQRCode network services to conduct online transactions, it is inevitable for you to disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information properly and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially the username and password of EFQRCode, please contact EFQRCode customer service immediately so that EFQRCode can take appropriate measures.
The goods, services and all the terms of the agreement provided by this website and App are not related to Apple Inc.